- FULVIC/HUMIC ACID: 1L $40.00
- HFZ (Humic-Fulvic-Zeolite): 100mL $42.00
- FULVIC/HUMIC/SILVER (20 ppm colloidal, ionic, and molecular silver): 100mL $40.00
- Wheatgrass JUICE powder (USA, org) - $66.00/1 lb
- E3Live liquid Blue-Green Algae - $55 (483 ml frozen bottle) - MAY BE OUT OF STOCK
- Spirulina Powder (India, cert org) - $34.00/1 lb
- Spirulina Powder (Ecuador, tested free of heavy metals and radiation) - $58.50/1 lb
- Chlorella Powder (uncert org, tested for impurities; Japan) - $55.00/1 lb
- Barley Grass JUICE Powder, org, USA - $37.00/1 lb
- Moringa Leaf Powder, org, India - $37.00/1 lb
Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica: Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica® is a unique superior strain of Spirulina with the highest known nutritional content in the world. In fact it delivers more nutrients than any other spirulina. It’s all natural, 100% vegetarian, Kosher Certified, and Non-GMO. It’s the only Spirulina cultured in a Biosecure Zone free of herbicides and pesticides on the sunny Kona coast of Hawaii. Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica thrives in ponds fed with 100% fresh potable water from Hawaiian aquifers and pure, deep ocean water drawn from 2000 feet below the surface of the Pacific Ocean. This ultra-pure, deep ocean water enriches Hawaiian Spirulina Pacifica with 94 trace minerals and is a unique natural resource used in the patented Ocean Chill Drying™ technology which ensures maximum nutrient potency. Contains B12 and vitamins K1 & K2 and tastes great, too.
- 1 bottle of 400 x 500mg tablets: $50.00
- 1 lb powder: $70.50
*FROM THE SEA*
Dr. Prannie Rhatigan is an Irish G.P. who studies seaweeds. She has a cookbook out about how to incorporate a variety of seaweeds into your diet. Visit her website at http://irishseaweedkitchen.ie to find out more.
- Kelp Noodles (expiry date: Sept 30, 2016)- $9.00/12 oz bag - $62/10 bags - $130/24 bags - delicious, fast meal! Kelp Noodles are a sea vegetable in the form of an easy to eat raw noodle. Made of only kelp (a sea vegetable), sodium alginate (sodium salt extracted from a brown seaweed), and water, Kelp Noodles are fat-free, gluten-free, and very low in carbohydrates and calories. Their noodle form and neutral taste allow for a variety of uses including salads, stir-fries, hot broths, and casseroles, while their healthful content provides a rich source of trace minerals including iodine, which kelp is well known for. Their unique texture completes the package, making Kelp Noodles a one-of-a-kind healthful and tasty alternative to pasta and rice noodles. Best of all, no cooking is required. Super easy to prepare: Soak the noodles in 3 parts lemon juice to 1 part water for half an hour - this will soften them - rinse well and drain and they are ready for sauce! Save the lemon juice water for using again. KELP NOODLES CANNOT BE FROZEN BUT ARE FINE STORED ON THE PANTRY SHELF.
- Kelp Noodles (expiry date: March 31, 2016 - usually they're just fine for many months past the expiry) - $4.50/12 oz bag - $35/10 bags - $75/24 bags
- Raw Nori Sheets certified organic (Japan) - $24.50/50 sheets - case of 10 x 50 sheets $190.00
- Irish Moss, pieces (East Coast Canada) - $17.50/1 lb - $70.00/5 lb - soak for 2 days, then rinse well. Put 1/2c soaked moss and 1 1/4c water in high-power blender and blend well (blender will labour). Blend 'til thick and gelatinous. Strain through nut milk bag.
- Irish Moss, whole white, wild harvested - $45/1 lb
- Irish Moss, powder, use as thickener, wild harvested (Canada) - $15.00/75g
- Dulse (East Coast) whole leaf - $9.50 for 1/4 lb - $25/1 lb - $100/5 lb
- Dulse (East Coast) 100% wild-crafted flakes - $9.50 for 1/4 lb - $25/1 lb - $100/5 lb
- Kombu, Whole, organic (USA) - $7.00/60g
*DAKINI TIDAL WILDS*
- Dakini Tidal Wilds Bull Kelp (local, west coast, hand-harvested subtidal) - $9.00/30g - $22.00/100g
- Dakini Tidal Wilds Winged Kelp (local, west coast, hand-harvested Subtidal) - $9.00/30g - $22.00/100g
- Dakini Tidal Wilds Kelp Flakes (winged and bull kelp flakes in glass jar) - $14.00/30g - refill bag $13.00/30g